BENETEAU First 29, DL, Bi-Safran
4 picture s
Ad details : BENETEAU First 29, DL, Bi-Safran - Loire-Atlantique
BENETEAU First 29 (8.70 x 3.02 m), Centreboarder Lesté (2.00 to 0.70 m), Bi-safran, from 1985
Oriented: long sailings, night sailing, with a minimalist crew, or even single-handed, with extensive integration of navigational information.
Highly reliable equipment consumption All LED lights, Navigation tools sectionable by functions. Automatic disconnection of 12V= non-essential sockets, without motor or 220V~ load. 220V~ power supply (according to port offer) with control (integrated load-shedding device) of the maximum current (min 3 A, to max 16 A) .
- Sloop rigging,
- Mainsail 17 m2, Genoa 29,50 m2, Spinnaker 66 m2, Tourmentin 4.3 m2, Total au Près 45.60 m2.
- Fixed Diesel engine, VOLVO PENTA 2002, 18 HP.
- Portable VHP ICOM IC-M3Euro
- VHF DSC Fixed DSC ICOM IC-M421 (specific VHF masthead antenna)
- AIS Transmitter and Receiver EM-TRAK B100 (specific VHF antenna at masthead) (GPS antenna protected under starboard coaming) See https://www.marinetraffic.com/ en/ais/details/ships/shipid:3592822/mmsi:227724450/vessel:CABOCLO
INTERCONNECTED NETWORKS RAYMARINE SeaTalk V1, RAYMARINE SeaTalk NG / NMEA 2000 RAYMARINE SeaTalk Gateway V1 / NG
RAYMARINE EV-100 Tiller" AUTOMATIC PILOT (2017) - RAYMARINE ACU-100 calculator - Ctrl Ctrl RAYMARINE p70 (towards the rear of the cockpit) - Deck jack RAYMARINE Tiller Drive - RAYMARINE ST600R remote control (allows piloting under cover, under the hood)
INSTRUMENTS (north, wind, depth, distance and surface speed, attitudes) - Converter Sensors RAYMARINE iTC-5 (networking RAYMARINE SeaTalk NG / NMEA 2000, measurements) - Attitude sensor RAYMARINE Evolution EV1 (north, roll, pitch, gyration, acceleration) - Vane & Anemometer sensors RAYMARINE (at masthead) - Depth sensor RAYMARINE P319 (through-hull, forward cabin) - Speed & Sea Temp. sensor RAYMARINE ST800-P120 (through-hull, forward cabin)
NAVIGATION - PLASTIMO Contest 101 compass (2017) - 2kW 18'' RAYMARINE PathFinder D2 Radar - Differential GPS RAYMARINE RayStar 120 (double that of the AIS, GPS antenna protected under starboard coaming) - 8.4' Multifunnel colour display RAYMARINE C80 ''Classic'' (at the chart table) Merging, correlation and display, graphical or numerical, of all the information, including : AIS Targets and Radar, Carto, Currents, Tides, Course and speed, surface and bottom, drift, wind, position, date, time, etc... - Multifonc. ext. neck display 4'. RAYMARINE i70 (forward of the cockpit) Caps and Speeds, surface and bottom, drift, wind, position, date, time, etc...
AUDIO-VIDEO - Television 55 cm, GRUNDIG 22VLE5520 (12V=, DVB-T, DVB-S, USB, HDMI, VGA (WUXGA) 1920x1080 ) on articulated support, in the square - Car Radio (TV Amplifier) JVC KD-DV6201 (Car Radio DVD, CD, USB, Audio TV, ...) - Shaped speakers Based on PIONEER TS-E1770.
ENERGY - Independent "Motor" and "Service" batteries - DRIFTGATE X-Split distributor (without voltage drop) - Integrated charger CRISTEC NEMO12 - Table 220V~ On Omega Rail (Rear Cabin), integrating : - 220V~ distribution (sockets in the passenger compartment) - Differential circuit breaker 30mA, - Adjustable threshold load-shedding device 3 to 16 A (depending on port layout) - Table 12V= Specific and integrated : - Battery Controller BEP Marine 600-DCM2 "Motor" Instantaneous voltage, Voltage alarms, min and max. "Service" Instantaneous Voltage and Current, Capacity in AH and %, Voltage, current and capacity alarms, min and max. - 12V distribution = "Cigarette Lighter" sockets in the passenger compartment
ADDITIONAL OFF-STANDARD FITTINGS "First 29"
- Refrigerator INDEL Grp 3201 ASU with eutectic reserve : 30' of engine => 24 H of cold
- PLASTIMO Pacific 2000 Oven-heater (gas, gimballed)
- Opening portholes port side, aft cabin starboard, toilet
- Sea water filter on engine cooling circuit
- Bronze quick-acting coupling, upstream of seawater filter, for pumping - in addition to the normal case (external sea water), but also, - in a seal (antifreeze) for winter preparation, - bilge water (in case of water ingress, as an emergency).
- Annex BOMBARD AX3 installed inflated, on the back balcony, thanks to 2 hoists serving as davits.
For any further information Tel +33 6 08 17 31 42 (leave a text message, if necessary or in case of absence)
This ad is no longer current? The property is sold and you know it? Let us know,we'll investigate. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! Objective: 100% valid ads, help us!