Trampoline mesh for Hobie cat 18
Ad details : Trampoline mesh for Hobie cat 18 - Haute-Savoie
New FWD Sailing trampoline for Hobie Cat 18 :
Has your trampoline given up after years of loyal service?
Forward Sailing proposes you to replace it with this new innovative 3-point trampoline :
- Thanks to a new configuration, the central and back openings where the ropes tend to run in the water are eliminated...
- Creation of a front area to protect the crew from splashes in light weather, and a Mesh back area to let the water flow out in stronger conditions.
Creation of a storage area with a halyard pocket and righting line, a pocket for a water bottle and a bag for storing safety equipment.
After sails, rudders, awnings and technical accessories, Forward Sailing offers you its new range of perfectly finished mesh trampolines at competitive prices.
Instruction for installation :
- Slide the trampoline onto the rear beam.
- Then slide the trampoline into the port hull.
- Install the 2 straps with eyelets on the front beam and tension the front of the trampoline with a 5mm end not supplied.
Slide the dacron strip on the starboard hull, install the 2 tubular composite slats, then tension the last side of the trampoline.
Technical Info :
- Trampoline in 3 parts: 1 large piece with 2 lines on the port and aft sides + a strip to slide in the front beam and a strip to slide in the starboard hull.
- Equipped with comfortable soft nylon abseiling straps.
- Highly resistant Mesh Bainbridge fabric and UV treated allows standing water to pass over the trampoline.
- Finished with reinforced dacron fabric and high-strength 6 stitch zigzag seams, UV treated thread.
This ad is no longer current? The property is sold and you know it? Let us know,we'll investigate. email@example.com Thank you! Objective: 100% valid ads, help us!